Terms & Conditions | Refund Policy
Updated at 2021-04-25
By accessing and placing an order with Incovize, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and Incovize.
Under no circumstances shall Incovize team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Incovize team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Incovize will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Incovize grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Incovize (“we,” “our,” or “us”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
For this Terms & Conditions:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Incovize or the owners/founders of Incovize are based, in this case is India.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Incovize Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Incovize and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Incovize or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Incovize as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Incovize’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://incovize.com/.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Incovize to use the Services.
Membership Refund Policy
Dedicated Email support will be available for Membership holders.
Mobile/Calling Support is not Available.
In case of any inconvinience situation, Your opt to cancel out your Membership anytime, once you got your free product, after free product delivery the refund request option available with on your membership account page. Once you click on the refund request, 100% amount refund will be arrived at your Membership account/wallet, from there you can transfer to your own accounts ( UPI / Phonepe / Amazon pay / Paytm / google pay more… ).
If you want to cancel the membership, you need to purchase at least Rs.300/- Product, during the period of your membership validity if Incovize Company Succeed only.
You can cancel your membership before one day of expire date from your membership validity. Even you got the extra discounts/ extra warranties/ extra No cost EMI features. “Simple”.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with our product or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us through email and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product, and process the refund process within 3-10 working days | These points all are implemented Only if Our StartUp Campaign Succeed .
Imp Note : if Company /Campaign failed | Below mentioned policy will be initiated ,
- As Incovize Electronics is a Start-Up Company, Our Membership Plans are Subjected to Grabbing the Valuable Pre-Customers. ( Incovize Membership holders are Completely Supporters not a Consumers, Incovize Memberships are legal form of Community Reward Based Crowdfunding ).
- If we got any technical problems with our StartUp failure or membership marketing strategy failure or total our startup failure or delay in product launch, the Offered free product by the membership will not able to delivered to the membership holders and the membership holders will get a full refund of the membership purchase amount along with 50% to 250% extra amount will be Refunded as of delay compensation between 12 Months to 24 months from the date of membership purchase, and also We may not Respond to your Emails and Calls after the Campaign end time ( July 30 ) to Until the Membership Refund Process Starts ( Once Refund process starts we will contact to our membership holders ).
- The Given Refund time period is depends on Incovize Company Convenience. Sometimes the refund will be automatically initiated without any notice.
- If you Clicking the Place order or Purchased the Incovize Membership means you are Completely agreed to Our Terms & Conditions and you are Supporting Us.
- Our Incovize Membership Strategy is also a Legal form of Community Reward based Crowdfunding where funds are remitted with the Objective to receive future tangible Rewards, Which means you are supporting our StartUp, So, you don’t have any rights to Raise Bad Comments on internet world or Internet trolls or Raising any Legal or illegal Complaints against Incovize Company without Complete awareness of our Membership Policy / Incovize Company.
- Membership Violations : If someone behaves against our company policy or behaves inappropriately, the membership account will be canceled without any notice and sometimes they are not eligible for membership refund during such violations time. Please buy our membership only after you have all the understanding our policy.
NOTE 2 :
NOTE 3 :
- We may also use other platforms for Incovize membership strategical marketing in some market-leading news articles and marketing with Social Media promoters. If there is any problem or problem regarding Incovize membership, the news related agencies that we advertised or other social media platforms/promoters are not Responsible and not liable with incovize membership marketing, if anyone purchase incovize membership, That means Incovize Customers are agreed to Our all the Terms & Conditions and you completely supporting us with membership purchase.
- Incase Company Resumes in Future, again Memberships will be Provided at Free of Cost to our Previous Membership Holders if Membership amount was already Refunded.
- The membership benefits and Start-Up new products launching offers on Incovize products will be available for buyers from September 28, 2022, onwards.
- The free product will be delivered to the customer within 10-15 business days after the Membership Campaign end date. ( Estimated Date – July 30 ).
- Even we got a single membership customer through membership campaign, we will happily deliver the free product & get all the offers & perks mentioned below. Happy to serve you. ( 10 years warrranty on free product, lifetime service available )
- Customers can cancel their membership subscription anytime under any inconvenience of the service, product, or offer. 100% refundable. No need to return the free product.
Membership Offers & Terms :
- Customers can purchase any of the Incovize membership plans: Prime, Pro, Premium.
- Each card has a specific validity period: Prime – 3 years, Pro – 7 years, and Premium – 14 years.
- The special offers are only applicable to online products.
- Customers must purchase the membership cards from the home page to check the price and discounts on products.
- Customers can get up to 60% flat discounts on a set of products with up to 5years of additional warranty and 5-10% instant cashback. Also, get a No Cost EMI facility with 24 months tenure with Incovize Membership cards. Facilities may vary depending upon the card.
- Buyers can avail of a No Cost EMI facility for up to 75,000/- valuables under Incovize Membership plans, Credit card and PAN cards are not required, eligibilities are also not required.
- Get a free product on a membership card purchase.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any nofice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
If you register to any of our recurring payment plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is due and payable. Unless otherwise indicated in an order form, you must provide us with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (“Payment Provider”) as a condition to signing up for the Premium plan. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities with respect to your Payment Provider. By providing us with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that we are authorized to verify information immediately, and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to us hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify us of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. We reserve the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by e-mail delivery to your organization’s administrator(s). Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you. No contract will exist between you and us for the Service until we accept your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication. You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the Service.
Return and Refund Policy
- We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
- If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product, and process the refund process.
We’ve updated our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise You to review the Terms & Conditions of every site You visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, Terms & Conditions or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account. If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
Modifications to Our service
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our service
We may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the service, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”). Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the service. You agree that we have no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the service to you. You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the service, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or us. We may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from us, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the service and all copies thereof from your computer. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the service and delete all copies of the service from your computer. Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material from us constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please contact us setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) the a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors Of any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the service; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of us and any of our suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if we or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and us. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchase other services from us, which we will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
Updates to Our Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.
Our platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of us, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
We may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (“Promotions”) that require you to submit material or information conceming yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be govemed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. You are responsible to read all Promotions rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
And this is to inform all the membership holders from “we,” “us,” or “our,” refer to Incovize, the membership holders dont have rights to raise the voice or raise complaints to consumer jurisdiction incase of you got any inconvience situation, as incovize initially based on membership basis bearing all the losses to our own. So you have only the rights to get offers or refund or both.
We are not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision. We do not provide warranties or guarantees. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Our Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. We are a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, our overdoes no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via our Service. Without limiting the foregoing, We specifically disclaim all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with our Service or on sites that may appear as links on our Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, our Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by us or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that our Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.